A Primo smoker grill is an advanced design that is attributed to a hi-tech ceramic material which heats quickly and evenly. Sealing in heat and keeping out air ensures that food stays moist and tender and, importantly, uses very little charcoal. Temperatures are easily controlled by adjusting the draft openings. Primo's unique design makes it the superior cooker.
- Ample 210 square inch cooking surface with option to gain a total of 370 square inch of cooking surface with optional upper racks.
- Control Cooking Temps from 180 degrees to over 700 degrees
- Certified Ceramic Technology
- Great efficiencies
- Level Control Cooking Racks (giving 2 heights) standard
- Manageable weight
- Slate Black Color (Porcelain Finish)
- Primo Tested & Ready to cook in 10 minutes
- Easy lift coil spring hinge mechanism
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cast Iron Slide Top Chimney
- 2 Porcelain Cooking Grids
- Stainless Steel Bottom Draft Door
- Easy Lock Hinge System
- Easy to read Thermometer