Vogelzang - Norseman Add-On Furnace (VG1500)
- In Stock
- Product Code:
The Norseman® 1500 Warm Air Add-on Furnace works as a primary or supplementary source of heat for your entire home or workshop area. Conserve dollars spent on conventional heating methods using this solid fuel efficient wood/coal furnace. This indoor wood or coal furnace comfortably heats most small to medium homes with an output of 30,000 to 90,000 BTU's. In the event of a power failure, the Norseman will continue to provide heat on a low setting. Norseman furnaces are designed for indoor installation only. (Not Applicable for Anthracite Coal Firing)
- Adjustable bi-metal thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Heavy Duty 7 gauge steel firebox for years of service
- Single 550 CFM blower provides efficient air flow through existing duct work
- Large firebox holds enough fuel for several hours of heating per load
- Large 12" x 12" x 7" feed door for easy loading
- Accepts logs up to 18" in length or 100 lbs. of bituminous coal
- Protective smoke curtain prevents smoke from escaping furnace
- Adjustable, cast iron spin draft for additional burn control
- Convenient ash door and large full-length ash tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Includes heavy duty cast iron push-pull grate to ensure complete combustion
- Two raised and tapered heat outlets provide easy connection for 8" heat ducts
- Safety tested to UL 391
- Heats up to 1,500 square feet.
- Up to 90,000 BTUs.
- Product dimensions: 40" L (with blower) x 24.5" L (w/o blower) x 21.5" W x 40" H
- Carton dimensions: 23" L x 34.75" W x 46" H
- Weight: 380 lbs.