Vogelzang - Norseman Add-On Furnace (VG2500)
- In Stock
- Product Code:
The 2500 Norseman add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 115,000 btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8 in. diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal Filter Box Kit.
- Adjustable bi-metal thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Heavy Duty 7 gauge steel firebox for years of service
- Dual 550 CFM blowers provide efficient air flow through existing duct work
- Large firebox holds enough fuel for several hours of heating per load
- Large 12" x 12" x 7" feed door for easy loading
- Accepts logs up to 24" in length or 100 lbs. of bituminous coal
- Protective smoke curtain prevents smoke from escaping furnace
- Adjustable, cast iron spin draft for additional burn control
- Convenient ash door and large full-length ash tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Includes heavy duty cast iron rocker grate ensures complete combustion
- Two raised and tapered heat outlets provide easy connection for 8" heat ducts
- Safety tested to UL 391
- Heats up to 2,500 square feet.
- Up to 115,000 BTUs.
- Product dimensions: 50" L (w/blower) x 32.25" L (w/o blower) x 24" W x 41" H
- Dimensions: 26" L x 43" W x 45.75" H
- Weight: 535 lbs.