Vogelzang - Heartwood Heater (VG820E)
- In Stock
- Product Code:
The Heartwood is a high performance wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Accepts logs up to 20" in length
- Handsome metal cabinet with lift top reveals two raised cook surfaces
- Bi-Metallic Thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Unique draft intake system burns wood safely and efficiently
- Large capacity, aluminized, steel firebox allows stove to accept logs up to 20" in length
- Firebox is lined with firebrick to provide years of service
- Fully gasketed feed and ash doors provide a tight seal
- Heavy duty cast iron grates insure complete combustion
- Convenient ash door and large ash tray for easy clean-out and disposal
- Heartwood® wood circulator is rear venting using 6" black stove pipe for standardized chimney installation
- EPA exempt
- Safety listed to UL 1482-2010 (USA) ULC S627-00 (CANADA)
- CSA approved for sale in Canada
- Heats up to 2,000 square feet.
- Up to 125,000 BTUs.
- Product dimensions: 26" L (w/blower) x 21" L ( w/o blower) x 32" W x 34" H
- Dimensions: 22.5" L x 34" W x 34" H
- Weight: 240 lbs.